If you are looking to get more "utility" from your utility vehicle, look no further than Meyer's Utility LPV
(low-profile v-box) spreader. This all-season spreader conveniently fits into the back of today's most popular utility vehicles and can spread top dressing, fertilizer and seed, as well as salt and sand. It provides greater capacity and increased spreading width than hitch-mounted utility vehicle spreaders.
LPV3 and LPV4 Insert hoppers (3ft and 4ft)
This all-season spreader conveniently fits into the
back of today's most popular utility vehicles and
can spread top dressings, fertilizer and seed,
as well as salt and sand. It provides greater
capacity and increased spreading width than
hitch-mounted utility vehicle spreaders.
- Salt/sand/ mixed material spreader with 238 litre (LPV 3) to 325 litre (LPV 4) capacity for utility vehicles.
- 330kg to 462kg capacity with spreading width of 1-6 metres.
- Hopper length 1.2 metres. Overall length 1.7 metres.
- Unladen weight 210kg.
- Steel hopper for durability.
- 12v heavy duty electric motor 3/4hp.
- Material movement is by rubber belt over a steel chain.
- Wireless remote control variable speed controller.
- 13" poly spinner disc. Low profile design for improved operator visibility.
- Suitable for a utility vehicles John Deere, Kubota etc.
Meyer LPV Utility Low profile Utility
spreader mounting kit
The Meyer LPV
range are in body or trailer mounted spreaders. They all feature a conveyor belt system over a chain which delivers a wide variety of materials to the rear spinner disc.
A total of six adjustable baffles ensure you can deliver the exact amount of material precisely where you want it. The complete system is almost silent being powered from a 12v electric motor that is operated by wireless remote control.
Standard features include a top screen to break up large clumps of material, belt shields, and the Meyer inverted V
to prevent bridging. Getting the material in the right place the first time is critical. With Meyer's two internal and four external baffle adjustment systems, you will place the material in the right place, every time.
To keep your PV spreader running at optimal conditions, our bolt-in-chain shield allows you to adjust the shield to the optimal position to prevent material from clogging your drag chain. In addition, the chain shield can easily be removed for routine maintenance of your spreader.
- Spreads Salt and sand and mixed material.
- Fitted with the PV/LPV mounting kit onto the bed of the pickup.
- 12 v supply electric drive.
- Stainless steel hopper for corrosion resistance and durability.
- Spread width from 1-6 metres.
- 25% less overall height than typical pickup truck spreaders.
- Internal and external baffle plates to make placement of material precise.
- Self cleaning conveyor chain, minimizing maintenance.
Belt-over-chain conveyor system
- Wireless remote for easy control of spreader.
- Nylon strap mounting kit.