The PolyHawk in the rear of a
Mercedes Sprinter double cab.
Long May You Run
The Polyhawk is designed to be your snow and ice removal spreader not only for this season, but for many to come. Featuring an unprecedented ten-year warranty on the virtually indestructible polyethylene insert hopper, Meyer dares you to compare the features of the Polyhawk to any other poly hopper spreader on the market.
Spread It Where You Want It
Getting the material in the right place the first time is critical.
With Meyer's two internal and four external baffle adjustment systems, you will place the material in the right place, every time. Whether you want to spread four feet to the left, four feet to the right, or spread a thirty foot pattern, you can easily adjust the spreading pattern to meet your unique demands. In addition, Meyer spreaders are engineered to handle virtually any material you can throw at it including salt, sand, and salt/sand mix.
The Meyer Polyhawk
features a high tensile chain conveyor system which delivers a wide variety of materials to the rear spinner disc. A total of six adjustable baffles ensure you can deliver the exact amount of material precisely where you want it. The complete system is almost silent being powered from a 12v electric motor that is operated by wireless remote control. Standard features include a top screen to break up large clumps of material, belt shields, and the Meyer inverted V to prevent bridging.
This all-season spreader can spread top dressings,
fertilizer and seed, as well as salt and sand.
It provides greater capacity and increased
spreading width than hitch-mounted
utility vehicle spreaders.
- Salt/sand/ mixed material spreader with 1529 litre - 2140kg capacity Polyethylene hopper for 3.5 ton vehicles.
- Hopper length 2.4 metres. Overall length 2.9 metres.
- Unladen weight 338kg.
- Polythene hopper for durability and less weight.
- 12v heavy duty electric motor 3/4hp.
- Material movement is by steel chain.
- Wireless remote control variable speed controller.
- 13" poly spinner disc.
- Fork pockets for lifting the spreader and out of body.
- Swing up spinner for easy storage and emptying.
Remote control operating system
- Wireless control as standard.
- Fitted with the PV/LPV mounting kit onto the bed of the pickup.
- 12v electric drive.
- Polyethylene hopper for corrosion resistance and durability.
- Spread width from 1-9 metres.
- Swing up spinner for cleaning and easy cleanout.
- Fork pockets for easy spreader removal and portability.
- Built in chain shields prevent material build up.
- Internal/external baffle system allows accurate placement of material.
- 10 year warranty on hopper.
- Drop and lock top screen for break up of large clumps.
- Tarpaulin kit.