The DrivePro for vehicles over 3.5 tonnes
DrivePro™ Two-point Mount snow plough
on a Jeep
All the advances and
features that the DrivePro for the 2" receiver hitch boast, now with the Meyer Two-point mount, specially designed for larger vehicles. When it's cold, wet and dark, struggling with a stubborn snowplough is the last thing you want to do. That's why Drive Pro's Two-point Mount mounting system conveniently attaches or detaches in well under a minute, and leaves the vehicle with an off-the-assembly-line appearance when not attached.
Unlike competitors who have up to three plugs, the Two-point Mount system comes with just one patented plug to connect/disconnect. And Meyer's free-standing jack stand allows you to adjust the plough's height on uneven our shifting surfaces for easy on/off.
DrivePro Two-point Mount
DrivePro Two-point mount bracket
Municipally inspired push frames attach at two points to provide maximum support for heavy duty applications .
This system allows your snow plough to be removed in seconds with just one handle and a one piece electrical socket leaving the vehicle free to commit to other duties.
Features 2.0 m width
• Compact, rugged light weight snow plough
• Blade depth 57cm with replaceable steel cutting edge
• 2.0m working width (straight) 1.8m working width (angled)
• Heavy duty spring trip blade protection system
• Powered angling system—left and right
• Quick attach in 30 seconds with Twin Mount bracket, single lever pull
• Adjustable Jack stand for easy attachment
• Fully remote electro/hydraulic raise/lower and left/right angling operation from cab
Single lever pull for removal.
Features 2.3 m width
As the 2.0 m plough but with
• Blade depth 66cm with replaceable steel cutting edge
• 2.3 m working width (straight) 2.05 m working width (angled)