THE INDUSTRY'S BEST WARRANTY PROTECTION
3 YEARS on all components
5 YEARS on all structural steel
Unlike other snowploughs, the DrivePro™
goes up, down, right or left with the push of a button.
attaches or detaches in well under a minute with the pull of one handle; and once attached, you don't need to leave the vehicle to angle the plough.
Hands-Free Ploughing. Only Meyer Has It!
Meyer pistol grip and joystick controllers feature a Hands-Free Ploughing (HFP) mode.
When activated HFP uses the shift level to control the up/down movement of the blade. HFP is only available on the Power Angling ploughs.
The Sprinter's 2" receiver hitch mounted to your vehicle means easy mounting and removal of the DrivePro.
Unique paint system
Meyer's own DURA-SLICK™ Paint System features automotive style paint, with Teflon® baked on to the steel of the mouldboard for durability and better snow-rolling action.
The full-trip feature prevents damage
and injury from obstacles
- All Meyer-branded ploughs are commercial grade
- 3/5 Year warranty
- Hydraulically operated
- Hardwired controller
- Heavy-duty harness
- Auxiliary lighting available
- Hardened Steel Cutting-edge = ¼" X 6"
- Two Sizes available
- Optional long-lasting urethane cutting edge
- 2"-receiver hitches used in many commercial/agricultural applications and are easy to install
- Up to 226kilo (500 lb.) capacity
- 4,082kilo (9,000 lb.) Push/PullFront
- Our plough and spreader mounts have been awarded TÜV certification.
- Urethane cutting edge.
- Night Sabre lighting kit for use on public roads