THE INDUSTRY'S BEST WARRANTY PROTECTION
3 YEARS on all components
5 YEARS on all structural steel
Unlike other snowploughs, the DrivePro™
goes up, down, right or left with the push of a button.
attaches or detaches in well under a minute with the pull of one handle and once attached, you don't need to leave the vehicle to angle the plough.
Hands-Free Ploughing. Only Meyer Has It!
Meyer pistol grip and joystick controllers feature a Hands-Free Ploughing (HFP) mode.
When activated HFP uses the shift level to control the up/down movement of the blade.
The Amarok's 2" receiver hitch mounted to your vehicle means easy mounting and removal of the DrivePro.
Unique paint system
Meyer's own DURA-SLICK™ Paint System features automotive style paint, with Teflon® baked on to the steel of the mouldboard for durability and better snow-rolling action.
The full-trip feature prevents damage
and injury from obstacles
- All Meyer-branded ploughs are commercial grade
- 3/5 Year warranty
- Hydraulically operated
- Hardwired controller
- Heavy-duty harness
- Auxiliary lighting available
- Hardened Steel Cutting-edge = ¼" X 6"
- Two Sizes available
- Optional long-lasting urethane cutting edge
- 2"-receiver hitches used in many commercial/agricultural applications and are easy to install
- Up to 226kilo (500 lb.) capacity
- 4,082kilo (9,000 lb.) Push/PullFront
- Our plough and spreader mounts have been awarded TÜV certification.
- Urethane cutting edge.
- Night Sabre lighting kit for use on public roads